Re: gEDA-user: Plastic Ball Grid Array (PBGA) packages?

Ken,

I have used PCB to build boards with a few different BGA type devices. I would be happy to help you define a landpattern for a specific device if you tell me what the device is. I have routed double traces between the grid of a 900 contact bga with 1 mm pitch. I used vias in pads and 4 mil width traces to accomplish this. Again tell me what you are try to do and I would be very happy to help you... or anyone else. If you wish contact me directly.

Steve Meier

Kenneth Long wrote:

Has anyone here made anything with this kind of device
connector? Has anyone had any luck with it?

Appreciate any insight anyone might have on this..
any links or tutorials for the DIY'r.

thanks!

Ken