Re: gEDA-user: wxPCB Goals

> If you're going to drag out the "don't use it, it's not free
> software" argument, please back it up with a reason specific to the
> problem at hand.

How about "the people who write the documentation don't want to pay
money for tools they can't fix or share, when there are comparable
tools they can get for free and can fix and share" ?

How about "The license for PCB (GPL) requires that sources must be in
the preferred form for editing, and any tools required to build or
compile those sources must be included in the distribution, unless
they're normally distributed as part of the operating system" ?

How about "that tool doesn't work on my obscure operating system, so
I'm excluded from using it unless I can build it from source myself" ?

These aren't arguments against HelpBlocks specifically, but about any
suggestion for using non-free tools as part of the development process
for free software.