Re: gEDA-user: pad description

Don,

Stuart last updated a document I started, "Footprint Creation for the
open-source layout program PCB"

http://www.brorson.com/gEDA/land_patterns_20050129.pdf

Open office source

http://www.brorson.com/gEDA/land_patterns_20050129.sxw

Since you are reading the parse_y.y file perhaps you would update
Stuart's last version?

The the development team stay focussed on the code and others write the
documentation.

Steve Meier