gEDA-user: prolog.ps

In libgeda*/src/i_vars.c there is a line
#define DEFAULT_POSTSCRIPT_PROLOG  "prolog.ps"
prolog.ps is an incorrect path. If you open a file that doesn't begin with
/, then the current working directory will be prepended. In this case it
ends up being /home/clock/creat/ronja/trunk/prolog.ps . As there is no prolog.ps
in /home/clock/creat/ronja/trunk/, then it doesn't work. If I change the line
#define DEFAULT_POSTSCRIPT_PROLOG  "/usr/local/share/gEDA/prolog.ps"
then it starts generating a valid postscript.

However this is a solution that will work only on my machine. Other people may
have gschem installed in /usr instead of /usr/local
So please tell me the correct solution how to do this.

CL<