Re: gEDA-user: Added PCB output to gnetman

Bill Cox wrote:
Hi, John.

Here's a nearly complete first cut.

Hello Bill,

Here's what I've noticed so far:

John Griessen

class player // A player in the card game
		uint32 cash

	relationship root player hashed // This also give the player
	a 'Sym' field containing his name
-->  also gives the player

The earliest versions ran on DOS, on machines IBM machines with
640K  of memory and 12MHz 286 processors.
-->

Since DataDraw requires the 'util' module anyway, you might consider
checking it out.
-->  Since DataDraw requires the 'util' module, you will
automatically have it ready for other uses.

settable class (data in comma separated list)
This name triggered an english language confusion in me over
the interpretations:  set table (verb, noun) or
settable (adjective, able to be set)

Since "Class – similar to SQL tables", could this be
called setclass?

That's all for now. I'll spend some more time in a few days, but have to focus on survival for a couple days, then move MY projects forward, then a little more of this...

It's exciting that you're finding a way to make your
memory-lightning-data easy to use so we can make little
translations of parts of PCB and gnetman and test them.

John Griessen