Re: gEDA-user: Tomorrow! December Free Dog meeting announcement -- reminder!

With all this talk about funding how about some developer making me a cost proposal for making a Knoppix disk for gEDA that is aimed at Windows users. One that actually works with current versions of gEDA. Only has to have schematic capture and PCB layout. Must save any designs to an existing Windows disk partition. Symbol and component footprint libraries would be nice. I'd consider funding the developer. I just want a design tool that works "out of the box".

John Dozsa