Re: gEDA-user: Tomorrow! December Free Dog meeting announcement -- reminder!

> On Wednesday 06 December 2006 07:12, Stuart Brorson wrote:
> > [1]  I'm leaving out the active PCB developers here since
> > they have their own donation system.
>
> How is it working?

Technically?  The money goes to my paypal account, and I mail checks
to everyone else.

Financially?  We're not quitting our day jobs just yet ;-) It's more
like "pizza money" than "income".  But, we're thankful for every penny
anyway!

Note that a SF/pcb donation did pay for all the shipping and overhead
for the SMD Challenge kits, though.  That was an example of the user
specifying a purpose for their donation.