gEDA-user: Any Denali users out there?

In the interest of breaking down barriers to further Icarus Verilog
use in the real world, I've been looking at adding support for Denali
models. This because I've encountered interest from others in the
past, and I do keep running into them during day job as well.

I contacted Denali and there is some interest in getting Icarus
Verilog supported with their stuff, but although there is interest
on their side, they want to see some pull from customers first.

So are there any friendly Icarus Verilog users out there (Linux
preferably) who also want to use Denali models? It would help if
you are already a Denali customer, or are interested in becoming
one if only they supported Icarus Verilog;-) One existing Denali
customer or new sale may be all it takes.

I'm hoping to do this work on the devel branch, although since
I expect it to be entirely VPI/PLI API work, I could be convinced
to back-port to the v0.8 branch as well.
http://www.icarus.com         and lines to code before I sleep,