Re: gEDA-user: New gnucap development snapshot

Colin Hall wrote:

Hi Al,

System:     Apple iMac
Processor:  PowerPC G4
OS:         Mac OS X 10.3.9
Other:      Fink is installed.

Downloaded, untarred, configured, compiled and linked without error. The user manual built just fine. Commands were:
[iMacG4:~] cgh%
[iMacG4:~] cgh% tar -xf ~/Desktop/gnucap-2006-12-04.tar
[iMacG4:~] cgh% ./configure --prefix=$HOME
[iMacG4:~] cgh% make install
[iMacG4:~] cgh% rehash
[iMacG4:~] cgh% which gnucap
/Users/cgh/bin/gnucap

I tried to run it:

[iMacG4:~] cgh% gnucap
incorrect link order
Abort
[iMacG4:~] cgh%

Looks like the Mac OSX loader failed. I thought I would send this before investigating the load error any further.

could you send the part of the 'make' output where gnucap is linked?

-Dan