gEDA-user: Re: Wishes, bugs and misunderstandings (21-25)

On Sat, 09 Dec 2006 20:43:50 -0500, Ales Hvezda wrote:

> 	Interestingly enough, I don't see this behavior.

Tried it again ---> Same behaviour as you say. A detached attribute is
placed where the mouse was, when I pressed "aa". Probably I did some
zooming when I accidently had an attribute selected. So I just looked at
the wrong place.

So you might put number 23) into the box named "misunderstanding".
Sorry.

---<(kaimartin)>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak