Re: gEDA-user: PCB prototyping sponsors?

> Are there any pcb prototyping manufactures that sponsor PCB/gEDA.

The folks at 4pcb.com were very helpful when I was working on fixing
the gerber exporter.  Their tech guys answered many emails and
explained their end of things; if you want to "reward" support for
PCB, they're the only ones that come to mind.  When you submit your
job, tell them "I chose your company because you helped make PCB
better.  Thanks!"  Others may have other suggestions; 4pcb was the
first company I dealt with so maybe everyone is that helpful.

> I'm working on a new project for a client, and I would like to use
> someone who supports Open Source Software if practically possible.

But as for supporting PCB's output, most of them support it just fine,
because the industry uses an open standard - gerber - so it doesn't
take much effort to "support" pcb that way.  There are a few that
don't fully support gerber, but we've been working on changing pcb to
accomodate those too.

I've used 4pcb abd pcb-pool and both had no problem with pcb's output,
although, to save money, I transcribed the gerbers into gcpreview for
pcb-pool.