Re: gEDA-user: FreeDog meeting minutes (20061206)

> I still think the Windows port should be handled just like the
> Debian port, the NetBSD port, the SUSE port, the Fedora port,
> the Slackware port, the Gentoo port, etc.
>
> Someone interested takes on the project and does it, freeing the
> real developers from the burden.

What I suggested was, even if the core developers were the ones who
ended up doing it, hosting it as a separate project (i.e. "seems" like
a third party doing it) may help manage the deluge of clueless users
trying to use it, by keeping them segregated until they're clueful
enough to realize where the main geda lists are.

(hopefully, we'd get a deluge of clueful users, but it rarely works
out that way)