Re: gEDA-user: Re: Wishes, bugs and misunderstandings (6-10)

Hi Ales and all,

On Tuesday 05 December 2006 04:19, Ales Hvezda wrote:
> Hi Werner,
>
> [snip]
>
> >I've attached a patch that sets the transient flag for the component
> >select dialog and that replaces the x_create_dialog with the
> > gtk_dialog functions. The gtk_dialog uses the transient flag too.
> >
> >Anyone likes to play with?
>
> 	I haven't played with the patch yet, but using the gtk_dialog
> API to create dialog boxes is the right thing to do.  The only reason
> I wrote my own routines was because the gtk_dialog_* routines did not
> work correctly a long time ago.  Feel free to apply this part of the
> patch. I can't comment on the transient flag part since I don't see
> any problems with flickering.

I've modified the dialogs from the File menu and the edit menu last
weekend with some additional cosmetic changes and code cleanups.

I'll take a look on the remaining dialogs this week.
After that I think I start some polishing (code and gui).

Regards
Werner