Re: gEDA-user: Re: Wishes, bugs and misunderstandings (6-10)

Hi Werner,

[snip]
>I've attached a patch that sets the transient flag for the component
>select dialog and that replaces the x_create_dialog with the gtk_dialog
>functions. The gtk_dialog uses the transient flag too.
>
>Anyone likes to play with?

	I haven't played with the patch yet, but using the gtk_dialog
API to create dialog boxes is the right thing to do.  The only reason I
wrote my own routines was because the gtk_dialog_* routines did not work
correctly a long time ago.  Feel free to apply this part of the patch.
I can't comment on the transient flag part since I don't see any problems
with flickering.

								-Ales