gEDA-user: cvs gschem version

Ales,
I just re-checked out the latest gschem and installed from cvs.
Just checking, but do you now have it automatically start up with a title block B? That's pretty cool if you did... If you didn't, then, how come it started up that way? :-)
I like the new way the components are added, also, by the way, I just wish the component dialog would keep the same size (and location) from the last time it was closed.
Also, for the help file, it's a little weird that it brings up the opera browser. I didn't even know I had it installed ;-)
Regards,
Kurt