Re: gEDA-user: cvs gschem version

>     I just re-checked out the latest gschem and installed from cvs.

	Oh good, it still builds. :)

>Just checking, but do you now have it automatically start up with a title
>block B?  That's pretty cool if you did... If you didn't, then, how come it
>started up that way? :-)

	Nope, I can't take credit for that.  I believe Carlos added that.
This behavior was added to fix the "gschem starts zoomed out way too
much" reoccuring issue.  You can control which titleblock is added via
the system-gschemrc file.

>  I like the new way the components are added, also, by the way, I just wish

	Nope, can't take credit for that either.  I belive Patrick
added that.

>the component dialog would keep the same size (and location) from the last
>time it was closed.

	Yeah, I've heard this before as well.  This is probably something
we should address.

>  Also, for the help file, it's a little weird that it brings up the opera
>browser.  I didn't even know I had it installed  ;-)

	Yup, that I can take credit for, well, okay maybe not, since
I didn't write gschemdoc (the script that figures out what browser to run).
But yes, all the documentation/manuals are html and browsable.

								-Ales