Re: gEDA-user: licensing (GPL or otherwise) for hardware?

I don't know what everyone is going to think, but here goes.

I make a living while going to University doing some lightweight electronics design / consulting.  In this endevour I do use gEDA.  What I do about this propriety issue is thus,  schematics and layouts are for my client only, but If I need to make a Symbol or Footprint, I'll gladly give those away.  I think this is adheres to the spirit while being resonable in the non-utopian world.

Ideally I'd like to post all my work, and allow others to benifit from it, but that doesn't allow me to live and be educated.

-Lares