Re: gEDA-user: Symbol submission

> If I won't be able to submit through the old mechanism I won't
> probably submit anymore.  gedasymbols.org are just too complicated
> for me.

Once it's set up, it's far *simpler* to contribute through
gedasymbols.  What I did is point at my gedasymbols tree for my live
symbol and footprint libraries, so the directory I'm editing and
creating symbols in, *is* the gedasymbols directory.  I just type "cvs
commit" when I want to push it out to the web server.

Surely you can type "cvs commit"?

Besides, Karel, you've never even asked for an account on gedasymbols,
so how do you know what the process is like?  You should at least
*try* it before you tell everyone how bad it is.