Re: gEDA-user: Re: licensing (GPL or otherwise) for hardware?

David,

If you make copies of a Best Selling Novel and sell them your self
without any permission from the author and publisher and don't pay them
then you might as well as just taken their wallet. Yes copyright
infringement can be a form of theft.

for example, see the story..
http://www.cnn.com/TECH/computing/9908/20/internet.theft/

Steve Meier