RE: gEDA-user: Clarifying the License issues for gaf and PCB

I am currently doing my first gEDA PCB board and I have to say that I am
worried that footprints will be error prone. It is disheartening to hear
that someone with more gEDA experience then me, also shares that opinion. If
only there was a flag which footprints were verified on an already created
gEDA PCB....