RE: gEDA-user: Symbol submission

Silly. When one has created such a valuable GPL tool, such as gEDA, you
could have many competent engineers using the tool and creating valuable
symbols/footprints. The coders of the software couldn't possibly create a
massive library database on their own... One could spend lots of money and
decades writing a perfect library and verifying via implementation hardware.
If anyone is isolating others from contributing to such a project... shame
on them.