Re: gEDA-user: Symbol submission

On Saturday 16 December 2006 17:47, John Griessen wrote:
>Karel Kulhavy wrote:
>>> Surely you can type "cvs commit"?
>>>
>>> Besides, Karel, you've never even asked for an account on gedasymbols,
>>> so how do you know what the process is like?  You should at least
>>> *try* it before you tell everyone how bad it is.
>>
>>From the fact that it is an account I know there will be one more
>> annoying password.
>
> I've used the gedasymbols.org site as a contributor with an account, and
> after the first checkout it's not asking for a password again.   It seems
> embedded in the .CVS dirs.

Actually it's stored in '$HOME/.cvspass'.  But close. :)

Peter

--
Fisher Society committee                    http://tinyurl.com/o39w2
CUSBC novices, match and league secretary   http://tinyurl.com/mwrc9

v3sw6YChw7$ln3pr6$ck3ma8u7+Lw3+2m0l7Ci6e4+8t4Gb8en6g6Pa2Xs5Mr4p4
  hackerkey.com                                  peter-b.co.uk