Re: subversion usage (was: Re: gEDA-user: Symbol submission)

> Which is as it should be, because you update to the specific state of
> the repository as of whatever revision you choose.

I agree, but in my case, when I'm hunting for when a particular bug
was introduced in gcc (for example), I don't want it to keep putting
the ada, c++, fortran, java, treelang, and testsuite directories back
in.  At the same time, I don't want to commit the moves, because it's
just a performance issue, and temporary.