RE: gEDA-user: tragesym.py question

Thanks Werner-

The version I was running is the version that was available on
http://www.h-renrew.de/h/tragesym/tragesym.html . I missed the fact that it
is now included in the gEDA package, and thanks to your email I am now
running 0.0.9 which was included in the gEDA package I installed. Thanks for
the help...

Semi related... I am having a difficult time getting gschem to recognize my
symbols. Steps I have taken... 1. Created directory "symbols" 2. Created
file in the project directory named "gschemrc" 3. gschemrc has command
component-library "~/user/trunk/symbols/" 4 run gschem and try and add
symbols via add->component but I can not see the symbols I have created.
Help? I have also tried changing the path to no quotes, and to make it
relative to the project... Just does not seem to be working...