RE: gEDA-user: tragesym.py question

This also had no effect.

1. Is the file I am supposed to create really supposed to be named
"gschemrc"?
2. Where should this file live?
3. Assuming gschem correctly finds my symbol library, where will my symbols
be located inside the GUI? Do they go in that empty "local" spot at the
bottom, or will they be stored in a directory that I defined via the rc
file?