Re: gEDA-user: Ground-plane in Pcb

On Friday 22 December 2006 21:24, DJ Delorie wrote:
> > I got cvs but it failed to make completely. The current cvs is missing
> > some .pngs  in the ./doc dir, namely  puller.png and thermal.png
>
> FAQ.  Disable the docs: ./configure --enable-doc=no

That works but the version is still the same I reported   -> 1.99u

> Try this: Draw a line top to bottom, cutting the board in half.  Now
> draw a small rectangle overlapping the line.  If the clipper is
> working, it should only show you one half of the rectangle.  If not,
> you get two rectangles - one on each side of the line.
I'm not sure what u mean cutting in half. I draw a line from top to bottom,
but I cant get cursor to the very, so it's a pixel short. Does that count as
cutting in half. The board looks the same, just a line added.
drawing a rectangle over it just gives me a rectangle and a line.

> Also, do "File->About" and make sure you're running the binary you
> think you're running ;-)
hope u mean Window->About   anyway 1.99u
Tnx, tuck