Re: gEDA-user: Moving Element-Names

> I sometimes can move element-names using mouse-button-1 or button-2.
> But not in all cases will pcb select the name for moving.  Sometimes
> it will move the element and sometimes it won't move anything.  For
> some elements (especially where the name is large compared to the
> element outline) I never manage to move the name.

Replying to myself: I think I've found the problem.  One of my
M4-generated footprints had pads at very large (off-screen) coordinates,
which seems to have confused PCB.  I even experienced some segfaults
when I tried to move elements.

Now after fixing the footprint everything seems to work quite right.

regards,

David