Re: gEDA-user: [pcb] "first board" docs

On Dec 5, 2007 11:35 AM, DJ Delorie <dj@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I've been pondering the "your first board" chapter of the getting
> started guide.  I want to start small enough that it can be done
> without confusion or overload, but not so small that it's useless.
> Maybe I should do a few steps.
>
> First board: two-pin jumper, resistor, LED.  All stock symbols and
> footprints, single layer board, no vias.

I would probably add a pot to this one (or a header for a pot).

For board > 1 you could probably get some ideas from the
beginners kits that are sold in places like You-Do-It Electronics
or RadioShack.

If you get it out before Christmas you could do the LED Christmas Tree ;-)

(* jcl *)

--
http://www.luciani.org