Re: gEDA-user: [pcb] "first board" docs

On Wed, 05 Dec 2007 21:50:14 +0000, Stefan Salewski wrote:

> My personal feeling is that 3 introductory tutorials\boards is too much.
> I would make one very basic, and one advanced.

I'd prefer one board which is expanded by advanced stuff in later
chapters. Start with something very simple like a boring static LED.
Add a voltage reference and do the necessary connections with the auto
router. Add a lineout layer. Add ground planes complete with thermals.
Etc.

---<(kaimartin)>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak