gEDA-user: gsch2pcb update

Hi,
Since I updated to Gutsy and gschem v 1.0.1-20070626 gsch2pcb v1.6
reports that it has failed to find .  This is intended to be a new and
simple board with no cu only to provide a template to cut the FR4 to
size and shape.  That is most odd as I pulled Transformer_base.sym into
the schematic from my home_made directory.  I guess I need a xxxrc file
changing.

The hit line from gsch2pcb looks like
gsch2pcb -s -v --use-files --elements-dir ~/Artwork/PCB_elements.fp
~/Artwork/Xf_base/Nano_xtaling_base.sch

[/home/stanley82/Artwork/Xf_base/Nano_xtaling_base.sch]
Component [Transformer_base.sym] was not found in any component library
WARNING: Found a placeholder/missing component, are you missing a symbol
file? [Transformer_base.sym]
Skipping the m4 processor for pcb footprints

	I think I can do what I need for now by just pulling the footprint.fp
onto the PCB.  Regards Ian.