gEDA-user: Math functions and PLI

I found this package to do sin and cos from PLI:

   http://www.chris.spear.net/pli/math.htm

But I can't get it to run with Icarus.  I get the following errors
when I compile:

[matt@localhost math]$ vvp -M. -mmath math
math: no vlog_startup_routines
$exp: This task not defined by any modules. I cannot compile it.
$log: This task not defined by any modules. I cannot compile it.
$log10: This task not defined by any modules. I cannot compile it.
$log10: This task not defined by any modules. I cannot compile it.
$sin: This task not defined by any modules. I cannot compile it.
$sqrt: This task not defined by any modules. I cannot compile it.
$pow: This task not defined by any modules. I cannot compile it.
math: Program not runnable, 7 errors.

The author, Chris Spears claims it works with several other
simulators, so I'm not sure what I need to do to get it to work with
icarus.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Matt