Re: gEDA-user: [pcb] "first board" docs

> First board: two-pin jumper, resistor, LED.  All stock symbols and
> footprints, single layer board, no vias.

Wow, laying out a board takes a LOT longer when you've got to document
and screenshot each mouse event.

http://www.delorie.com/pcb/docs/gs/

I've gotten as far as placing the components.  Lots of screenshots.
The PDF is a little more compact than the web page, but I suppose I
can post-process the HTML later to put in thumbnails for the larger
images.

Comments and feedback, as usual, are welcome.