Re: gEDA-user: Parts DB API

I think here we are using the term bom for a file that has possibly a
lot of information in it. Maybe more then we want to give to a
purchasing group.

Should we change our usage here and now to keep the traditional meaning
of bom and that bom should be a csv file? I would agree.

Then we need a different term for the file that captures the additional
information perhaps db?

Steve Meier