gEDA-user: Finally building the board I started using geda/pcb for!

I started using geda+PCB because I needed to make a big, 4-layer board.
Eagle was fine for free, but I knew its quirks would bug the hell out of
me if I actually paid for it.

Finally today, after several trial boards and much PCB hacking, my finished
PCBs arrived from Proto Express and I've been putting parts on the first
one.  So far, with two power supplies, a microcontroller and an FPGA, the
only thing I screwed up was the pinout for a right-angle 3-LED module.
Luckily I was able to take one apart and flip it around.  I'm glad it was
that and not some problem with the FPGA configuration!

--
Ben Jackson AD7GD
<ben@xxxxxxx>