Re: gEDA-user: Any TV repair gurus lurking?

Back when dinosaurs roamed the earth, I used to fix TVs in a TV repair
shop.  Maybe I remember some of what I knew then, but the jury is out
on that one.

I'd take a look at the driver transistor for the vertical oscillator,
or any of it supporting components.  It sounds like the vertical sweep
osc is having a hard time producing a nice, solid saw-tooth wave.
Putting a scope probe on it would be a good idea.

FWIW, the horizontal oscillator is often the culpret in these bad
sweep problems, so take a look at it too, using the scope.

HTH,

Stuart