Re: gEDA-user: gEDA/gaf stable version 1.2.1-20071231 released!

Curious: I release an unstable release and nobody seems to care,
but I release a stable release and I get all sorts of e-mail.

[snip]
>Just for kicks, I have released a stable snapshot of gEDA/gaf today (1.2.1).
>This snapshot picks up various bug fixes that are worth having in a
>stable release, however, nobody asked for any of them (maybe nobody is
>using 1.2.0?).

Just to make it quite clear: This is a minor minor minor update to 1.2.0.
1.2.1 was just released for completeness sake (and about 3 months
too late).

It would be better if people started with 1.3.0 instead and report
any bugs.

-Ales