gEDA-user: Change gnetlist search path

   How do I take out the default search paths for gnetlist? I removed all
   the directories of the symbols that come with geda and am using
   another directory with my own symbols. When I run gnetlist I get the
   following:

   Invalid path [/usr/share/gEDA/sym/misc] passed to component-library
   Invalid path [/usr/share/gEDA/sym/relay] passed to component-library
   Invalid path [/usr/share/gEDA/sym/opto] passed to component-library
   Invalid path [/usr/share/gEDA/sym/supervisor] passed to
   component-library
   Invalid path [/usr/share/gEDA/sym/pla] passed to component-library
   Invalid path [/usr/share/gEDA/sym/rf] passed to component-library

   etc...

   I have the reset-component-library statement in both gschem and
   gentlist.