gEDA-user: A few minor gschem improvements

   I have a few minor request/improvement suggestions for gschem.
   1. When rotating a symbol, it would be nice if it's attributes rotated
   along with it. For example if my default resister is vertical with
   attribute text reading left to right horizontal and I place it and
   rotate it to be horizontal, the attributes also rotate making the text
   reading bottom to top, so I have to rotate the attributes to read from
   left to right again.
   2. In the color scheme, it would be nice to have a separate category
   for instance name (refdes) and value. That way I can have my other
   attributes (such as W, L, or whatever) a separate color than the
   device and instance name.
   3. When zooming out, at the point where the text becomes unreadable,
   could the text just be replaced with a line?
   4. Would also be nice if the user could create a custom symbol for
   pins instead of just the line. I'm not talking about the input/output
   connector symbols, I'm talking about the integrated pin object in
   gschem (keybinding ap).