Re: gEDA-user: gnetlist and hierarchy

Oliver,

I do have a non-standard netlister designed specifically for
hierarchical designs (especially for using buses to connect symbols
together). I have done designs which have used multiple instances of
hierarchical symbols.

But I am still not sure what your question is. Could you post or send me
an example design? Along with comments about what your desired behavior
is?

Steve Meier