Re: gEDA-user: Bringing EPS onto a silkscreen

Gareth Edwards wrote:
> Mark Rages wrote:
>> On Fri, Dec 5, 2008 at 4:38 PM,  <gdedwards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> I'm having an extremely hard time bringing an EPS logo onto the silk layer in
>>>
>> You can work around this by opening both files in a text editor and
>> copying in the silk layer.
>>

> Ah, i didn't think of that. Thanks, Mark.

Just to close the loop: once I'd had a play with the text files I
discovered that the logo was being placed *way* off the board and I had
to enlarge the board, move the logo and reduce the board again I guess
the original EPS coordinates and bounding box contributed to this.

Gareth