Re: gEDA-user: can gsch2pcb skip input and output symbol?

On Sun, 14 Dec 2008 22:10:21 -0500, gene wrote:

> The tool sees these hierarchical components, but they have no footprint.
>   So, I get a bunch of warnings to look through.  Sure would be nice to
> ignore these - is that already possible?

I don't get these complaints by gsch2pcb. This may be because my input
and output symbols contain this attribute:
	footprint=none

---<(kaimartin)>---

PS: My input symbol:

v 20080127 1
T 100 1800 5 8 0 0 0 0 1
device=INPUT
T 100 1600 5 8 0 0 0 0 1
description=signal that enter the sub sheet
T 100 1400 5 8 0 0 0 0 1
author=K-M. Knaak, kmk@xxxxxxxxxxxx
T 100 1200 5 8 0 0 0 0 1
dist-license=GPL 3, for details see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/