Re: gEDA-user: gEDAs gnucap page is outdated

Am Mittwoch, den 17.12.2008, 23:03 +0100 schrieb Stefan Salewski:
> Looking for some gnucap documentation I saw that geda host a really
> outdated copy of the gnucap homepage. Maybe it is useful to delete it.
>
> http://geda.seul.org/tools/gnucap/index.html
>
> http://www.gnucap.org/

OK, someone has refreshed the HTML text --thanks.

But if someone tries to get the PDF manual from the gEDA page he gets
the old one from 2004 still. That was the reason why I suggested to
delete the page (or replace with link). Mirroring outdated files may be
useful for version history or similar tasks, but for gnucap beginners it
can be a pain.

Best regards

Stefan Salewski