Re: gEDA-user: gEDA/gaf stable version 1.4.2-20081220 released!

Am Sonntag, den 21.12.2008, 21:27 +0000 schrieb Peter Clifton:

> If it were filed in the bug tracker, there might have been - we've been
> going over it quite a lot whilst preparing the 1.4.2 and 1.5.1 releases.
> It would be a good idea to get it filed, if it is still present.

I think both bugs were filed, titleblock one by Kai-Martin, and for the
not drawn marker there was discussion about a fix a few days after 1.4.0
was released -- but I never installed that fix.

> (Or run 1.5.1 if you want if fixed ASAP!)

I do not really need it now, I am doing only some fine tuning of
schematics while making the pcb board with pcb.

I was only surprised to see these bugs again in 1.4.1.

Best wishes

Stefan Salewski