gEDA-user: how to add and specify a photo diode

Hello,

How do I add a photodiode to a circuit along with its value (or
characteristics) and see its response in with simulated light on it?

I have used geda-gschem in the past to build simple circuits and run
simulation with simple in put sources.

For my current little experiment, I have a DC voltage source of 3 V in
series with two resistors (15K, but I can vary it) and a photodiode. I
want to see the response of voltage across the resistor under varying
list conditions.

My currect net is:
* Spice netlister for gnetlist
V1 1 0 1.5V