Re: gEDA-user: Is there some kind of gerber to pcb tool?

Anthony Shanks wrote:
> I just screwed up big time and accidently overwrote a completeled
> layout

Do you still have a .pcb- file?

If you really overwrote it and the recent save too, well...

The easy way to handle saving your layout efforts is to
make a git repository of it and check in often with tag names
for stages of work progress.  Then you can go back to a place
you tried something that ended up not compact, or if you wipe the directory,
and it's all easy and 4 seconds to do.

All I've heard about recreating from existing layout is to use the scaled
photo in the background method.  I think it needs a .png of the gerber first.

John