Re: gEDA-user: ANN: gschem symbol rotation script (Mark Rages)

   Mark,
   how doy you call the python script? You gave some nice screen shots of
   the results, but my quick look through the code I did not see an
   example of how to call it. Does it only do 45 degree rotations, or is
   one of the arguments the rotation angle?
         Also, will this work on PCB newlib footprints? I recently made
   an LED pendant circuit with 12 LEDs arranged in a circle. But with
   only PCB rotations on 90 steps, I had trouble with line clearances on
   the outer circle ground line and the one LEd that needed a transistor.
   So I manually made two more LED footprints, one rotated 30 degrees,
   and one 60. The square pads were still on 90 degree steps, but the
   rest of the LED layout was much prettier.
   Thanks for writing the script for the rest of us.
   Mike