Re: gEDA-user: PCB: coordinates and angles of the components

On Thu, 02 Dec 2010 12:21:00 -0500
Rick Collins <gnuarm.2006@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> If the XYRS file output does not output proper centroids, I see this
> as a major issue.  If they are not outputting the correct value for
> asymmetric parts, how do you see the centroid being defined exactly?

Most of my footprints are generated, and the zero point is the center of the
package. I think they are OK for pick point.

There are other footprints, which I made manually. In that case, I imagine the
best pick point and I put the zero point there.

Levente

--
Levente Kovacs
http://levente.logonex.eu