Re: gEDA-user: Random thoughts on the future interface of PCB

What I would like to have is a more intelligent method of inserting
new tracks. So if I wanted to insert a new track between two existing
tracks, these two should get pushed a little bit to make space for the
track inbetween. Sounds a little bit related to your idea of "Sprung
loaded tracking".
Have a look at http://www.freerouting.net/ start the router and then
watch the "45 degree routing example" in the "Router Demonstrations".
That's a good example for the "intelligent editing".

Regards, Stefan