gEDA-user: Clearance in fiducials & blocking solder paste

   I am trying to place down some fiducials with a 40mil round copper
   center with 88mills of clearance (from the center of the fiducial) and
   80 mils of solder mask.  I am doing it by using the following command
   inside my footprint file.
       Pad [-13188 -15000 -13188 -15000 4000 4800 8000 "f1" "" "" ]
   Now when I run the autorouter it only respects the clearance I give for
   the net type, and not for the fiducials.  The other problem is when I
   generate the gerbers for my file, I get solder paste on my fiducials
   which is not what I want.
   Is there a good way of doing this in gEDA?
   Oliver