Re: gEDA-user: Removing My* memory alllocation functions

Regarding 0002-Not-so-sure-about-these-MyStrdup-calls.patch:

buffer.c:984: I can't tell, and suggest playing it safe with STRDUP()
create.c:593: My $0.02: CreateNewText() called with a NULL pointer
should be stopped in its tracks with a segfault rather than
propagating the error.  If you're unsure, though, just hit it with
STRDUP() - it preserves the current functionality.
create.c:788 This is definitely *unsafe*, I have observed calls with
NULL pointers at run time.
create.c:875 This is definitely *unsafe*, I have observed calls with
NULL pointers at run time.
create.c:900 Same issue as create.c:593

I'll now take a look at 0001, back shortly.